The rules - read them!
- Guest posts should not be related to or promoting your own site/blog or services. We are primarily looking for individual bloggers wanting a bit more exposure not companies looking for a bit of free advertising. If you are a gamer and have a gaming blog and we will accept your post. If you are writing about cellphones and your site is a cellphone affiliate page we will not!
- We do not allow keyword links within guest posts so please do not add them. If you want to advertise your site or services we do offer various advertising in the form of direct site links, sponsored posts ect. Please contact us at this email address for advertising inquires.
- Please do not submit duplicate or stolen articles! Your post must be fresh content written by you! If your post is used on our site we respectfully ask that it not be posted elsewhere as well.
- Provide sources! If you are making claims we want sources to back your information, please provide links for quotes, press statements or other information from another reputable source to back any claims you make. We will fact check all incoming posts however we are not responsible for mistakes you might make!
- Please provide all the essential materials media ect. If you need an image, video, pdf or some other content added then please add your none copyrighted material and or files and include hem in your email as an attachment (we will host them).
- Please only submit articles/posts that are relevant to our blog. We cover tech news, gadgets, gaming and other geek related material. We'd prefer content submitted from fellow geeks, gamers or tech junkies and the link-back be to similar blogs. We'd also ask that you help us promote your article. If you post it via Twitter, Facebook or as a link back on your own blog that makes it all the better for both of us.
- Please note that submitting an article to us does not mean that it will be accepted or posted. We strive to provide great content for our readers and often times must reject posts due to various reasons. If you do not get an immediate response please be patient. We are fairly busy and get a great number of requests.
Send your post via email to me at RichardM@Geek-News.Net please make sure your message states "Guest Post" and includes:
- Your full name and contact information
- The exact name of your website/blog
- The URL of your website/blog or the page you want your post to link to
- Your properly formatted post - proofread and ready to go
- Any media, photos files ect. Please do not add links to images found elsewhere we do not hotlink so we need the actual images.
- Attribution information if any and a short bio or background information of the author if you want that posted.