Enter D-Link and their new line of AC750 Wi-Fi Routers (DIR-818LW). This new batch of consumer friendly home routers feature a cylinder form factor and promise to 'Bring Color To Your Life' with four different colors to choose from: Red, Teal, Black and White.
"Wi-Fi routers have never had the reputation of being the most aesthetically pleasing products in the home, and we set out to change that with our color routers," said Daniel Kelley, vice president of marketing, D-Link Systems, Inc.
D-Link says the new routers are perfect for any house looking for a reliable and strong home network ideal for HD video streaming, online gaming and multiple user activities. In addition with the free mydlink Lite app, users can easily manage their network remotely and see what websites are being visited, block unwanted connections and set up automatic email alerts when unauthorized connections are made on any iPhone, iPad or Android device.
D-Link AC750 Wi-Fi Router Features
- Next Generation AC750 Technology – increased speed, range and reliability ensure strong whole-home coverage
- Fast Gigabit Ports – four 10/100/1000 Gigabit ports provide high-speed wired connectivity
- Dual Band Performance – up to 433Mbps on the 5GHz band and 300Mbps on the 2.4GHz band for maximum throughput with less Wi-Fi interference
- Backward Compatibility – works with existing Wi-Fi devices
- mydlink Cloud Services – remotely monitor your network using your smartphone or tablet
- SharePort – stream content from a connected USB drive to multiple mobile devices with a free mobile app
Availability and Pricing
The new line of D-Link AC750 Wi-Fi Routers (DIR-818LW) is now available in four colors (red, teal, black, and white) for $79.99 exclusively at Amazon.com through May. Detailed specifications are available online at www.dlink.com/colorrouter.
You can look for our review in the coming weeks, until then additional information about the new routers from D-Link can be found here.