WHAT IS THE CONTEST?
The inaugural Microsoft BlueHat Prize contest challenges security researchers to design a novel runtime mitigation technology designed to prevent the exploitation of memory safety vulnerabilities. The solution considered to be the most innovative by the Microsoft BlueHat Prize board will be presented the grand prize of US $200,000.
- Entries will be accepted and must be received by email to firstname.lastname@example.org between August 3rd 2011 to midnight Pacific Time on April 1st 2012.
- The winning entry will be announced at Black Hat USA 2012.
- For full details, see rules and regulations.
- First prize: $200,000 (USD)
- Second prize: $50,000 (USD)
- Third prize: MSDN Universal subscription valued at $10,000 (USD)
For more details checkout Microsoft's press release and the BlueHat Prize website