The site for the aforementioned preview is now live and the download is now available for all you tech enthusiasts and geeks to test out. It should be noted that Microsoft warns users this preview might not be suitable for everyone. In fact they said, "The Windows Insider Program is intended for PC experts and IT pros who are comfortable using pre-release software with variable quality. Insiders will receive a steady stream of early builds from us with the latest features we’re experimenting with."
So please be warned this may not be for the faint of heart and certainly should not be used as a primary operating system or as a replacement for a current system! There are likely to be bugs along the way, and even if there aren't, you may run into compatibility issues that could cripple your systems.
The process is straightforward:
- Sign up for the Windows Insider Program.
- Read the system requirements.
- Click one of the Download links on this page to download a special file—it’s called an ISO file—that you can use to install the preview.
- When the download is complete, transfer the ISO file to installation media such as a DVD or USB flash drive.
- Double-tap or double-click setup.exe from the installation media, and then follow the steps.
For those that want the direct links without signing up for the Insider Program here you go:
|Language||Link to download||SHA-1 hash value|
English 64-bit (x64)
Download (4.10 GB)
English 32-bit (x86)
Download (3.16 GB)
And the product key is: NKJFK-GPHP7-G8C3J-P6JXR-HQRJR