VR Headsets are all the rage the days and one of the newest entries into the market, HTC's Vive which was developed together with popular gaming developer Valve, is quickly making waves. The Vive headset has been on demo this week at San Diego Comic-Con and so far those lucky enough to test it out have had nothing but good things to say.
Luckily for us geeks that haven't had the chance to do any hands on testing we may soon get one. HTC just announced a world tour for the Vive that of course started this week and will be stretching all the way into the Paris Games Week in November. Currently, the tour is making stops in 11 cities. Nine of those locations will be in the U.S., and the other two will be in Germany and France. Here's the current list of tour locations and dates.
- July 9-12, Island St & 6th Ave, San Diego, CA, USA
- July 17-19, Forecastle Festival [Invite Only], Louisville, KY, USA
- July 21-23, Navy Pier, Chicago, IL, USA
- July 25-28, specific location TBD, Kansas City, KS, USA
- August 2-8, The International Seattle, WA, USA
- August 5-9, Gamescom, Cologne, Germany
- August 13-16, specific location TBD, San Francisco, CA, USA
- August 20-23, specific location TBD, Portland, OR, USA
- August 28-31, PAX Prime, Seattle, WA, USA
- September 4-9, IFA, Berlin, Germany
- October 28-November 1, Paris Games Week, Paris, France